Our international MBA program integrates generalist management education with most relevant future topics:
Innovation Management & Digital Business
Benefit from the following advantages:
- Various electives offered in Management Skills, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence, Marketing, Finance & Accounting and Recent Developments in Management & Business Transformation.
- Small class-size (max. 25 students)
- Cross-cultural atmosphere in class
- Distinct focus on management soft skills
- Strong linkages to companies and alumni network
- Good value for money at a public university
- German language classes integrated
- Personal mentoring by our experienced faculty members
- International guest lecturers
To check out the MBA International Management Flyer please click here
- Full-time MBA
- 21 months (with no prior business knowledge) OR 16 months short-track for business graduates
- Course Language: English
- Combination of General Management Education and Specialization in "Innovation Management & Digital Business" and "Sustainable Globalization"
- Electives in Management Skills, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence, Marketing, Finance & Accounting and Recent Developments in Management & Business Transformation
Established in 1996 as the first state-accredited MBA in Germany.
Read more about our history here
- Small class size (max. 25) and cross-cultural atmosphere
- Integrated German classes for internationals
- Company Experience: Great networking opportunities through Guest Talks, Company Visits and On-Campus Events
- Cooperation with firms like Bosch, Daimler, Mahle, Siemens and others
- Excellent networking and career opportunities with multinational corporations and SMEs in Baden-Württemberg and beyond
- Strong focus on management skills
- Mentoring program
- very supportive alumni network
- Undergraduate degree
- GMAT: Expected score 550+ or equivalent GRE / GMAT Focus Edition: Expected Score 515+ or equivalent GRE score
+++A GMAT Waiver is possible with a very good GPA of first degree+++
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Two years of full-time work experience after first university degree
- Motivation letter and essay on extra-curricular activities (one page each)
- Successful interview (personal or via MS Teams)
Find more information on our admissions page
- Winter Semester: September 2023 (for undergraduates without a business background)
- Summer Semester : March 2024 (for business undergraduates only)
Euro 4.400 Euro per Semester (from winter intake 2023/24)
+ Euro 195 registration fee / Euro 215 for the first Semester including student ID
We do not charge an application fee.
We follow a policy of rolling application and admission throughout the year. Early applications are encouraged!
- June 15 (if visa needed) or July 31 (if no visa needed) – for September entry
- December 15 (if visa needed) or January 31 (if no visa needed) – for March entry (Business graduates only)
For your application planning, please also keep in mind the visa application process and timeline. Recent years have seen an increase in the duration of visa application processes. Yet, visa processes may vary from country to country.
Therefore, we recommend to check with your local visa authority or agency early and plan your application with us accordingly before the above given deadlines.
“The stakeholder management, organization, and analytical thinking is something that I best-got trained at Hochschule Pforzheim and I use it almost daily in my work or personal life. A big thanks to all the professors and the MBA team to make me what I am today! :)”
“A wonderful, enriching and fulfilling experience. I got to interact with an international crowd, learn from industry leaders and gain practical experience via working student positions and company projects.”
“Great mix of rigorous studies and support for individual growth.”
“The cultural diversity is amazing as it helps a lot to understand different approaches and perspectives. Professors are extremely helpful and approachable. By far have the best memories while studying here.”