MBA International Management
We provide the academic and professional edge that will equip you with distinct competitive advantages for the business of tomorrow. International, generalist and profound classical management foundations are integrated with the most relevant future topics: Innovation Management, Sustainability and Globalization.
Get ready with us for the business of tomorrow!
At a Glance
• Full-time MBA
• 21 months (with no prior business knowledge)
OR 16 months short-track for business graduates
• Course Language: English
• Combination of General Management Education and Specialization in "Innovation Management" and "Sustainable Globalization"
• Electives in Consulting, Marketing, and Finance & Accounting
• Small class size (max. 25) and cross-cultural atmosphere
• Integrated German classes for internationals
• Company Experience through Guest Talks, Company Visits and On-Campus Events.
• Cooperation with firms like Bosch, Daimler, Mahle, Siemens and others
• Strong focus on management skills
• Winter Semester: September 2016 (for undergraduates without a business background)
• Summer Semester : March 2017 (for business undergraduates only)
Euro 3000 tuition fee per Semester (+ Euro 148 Registration fee)
We do not charge an application fee.
We follow a policy of rolling application and admission throughout the year. Early applications are encouraged.
• June 15 (if visa needed) or July 31 (if no visa needed) – for September entry
• December 15 (if visa needed) or January 31 (if no visa needed) – for March entry (Business graduates only)
Europosgrados Mexico 2016
Date: 05 - 06 November and 08 November
Location: Mexico City and Monterrey
Website: Europosgrados Mexico
Meet us personally on the Europosgrados fair in Mexico City on November 5th and 6th or in Monterrey on November 8th.