Nomination for Admission
All students from the partner universities have to be selected for the study abroad at Pforzheim University by their home university.
For the winter semester, starting in October: June 1 For the summer semester, starting Mid-March: November 1
Please use the Application Form for Exchange Students of the International Programs Office of Pforzheim University.
Nominated students from partner universities will get admission at Pforzheim University via the International Programs Office of Pforzheim University.
Your language profile
Exchange students should have the necessary command of either the English or the German language in order to follow lectures in the respective language (depending on the language of instruction for the courses they wish to attend).
- To attend courses taught in English, students are expected to have earned TOEFL results of more than 87 (TOEFLiBT) or equivalent results in a comparable test.
- To attend business courses taught in German, students are expected to have mastered Level B2 according to the Common European Reference Framework (CEFR).
Your academic profile
- Exchange students should have successfully completed at least one full year of study in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics at their home university.
- All incoming students are expected to have passed courses in:
- Analysis / Calculus, and
- Introductory Statistics
- In addition, exchange students enrolling in one of our specialization offerings should be familiar with Introductory Microeconomics and Introductory Macroeconomics.
- To enroll in the specializations in International Business or Marketing, students must have familiarity with Management Accounting / Cost Accounting on an introductory level.
- Students enrolling in the specializations in International Business should have an understanding of Fundamentals of Corporate Finance.
- Furthermore, students are kindly asked to carefully check the specific prerequisites for individual courses as indicated in the course descriptions/syllabi.