- Successfully completed bachelor degree (or four years of studies) in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
[mandatory admission requirement]
- Proficiency in English | TOEFL minimum score: 580 (paper based / or TOEFL ITP) or 95 (internet based), or equivalent tests
[mandatory admission requirement] TOEFL waived if (a) your first degree was taught entirely in English or (b) the master program you are currently enrolled in is entirely taught in English (please add proof of program language to your application documents) or (c) you hold a GMAT (minimum score 600)
- Optional: GMAT / GRE
GMAT or GRE scorers will however receive preference in admission
- Pforzheim University's application form "Form for Exchange Students"
- Chronological curriculum vitae, including one current digital passport photo
- Proof of first degree resp. transcript of records of your undergrad career
- Transcript master grades if already available; alternatively list of courses you will have taken at your home university before starting IMEP at Business School Pforzheim
- TOEFL Score Report
- Optional: GMAT or GRE Score Report
Prospective IMEP students please note - Due to the IMEP overall seat limit, we might not be able to admit all nominated candidates.
Hochschule Pforzheim / Pforzheim University
Akademisches Auslandsamt / International Programs Office
Nomination for Admission
- Eligibility / target group: Master level students from Business School Pforzheim partner universities, fulfilling the IMEP admissions requirements.
- All prospective IMEP students have to be selected by their home University for the study abroad at Pforzheim University.
- Prospective IMEP students will hereafter be nominated by their home University to Pforzheim University's International Programs Office.
- Prospective IMEP students will have to send the relevant application documents to the International Programs Office of Pforzheim University.
- Nomination Deadline - May 1
- Application Deadline - June 1
- IMEP offers 25 seats every fall for master program students from our partner universities.
- Nominated students will be admitted by rank and on space available basis by the International Programs Office of Pforzheim University, upon approval of the Pforzheim Business School's IMEP Office.
- Please see the application requirements here.