21 workstations (Apple iMac) equipped with layout and image editing software (Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge and Acrobat), Sketch, Microsoft Office and SPSS, scanner
The room is designed for project work and offers 13 workstations (Apple iMacs with Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, Acrobat, Sketch, Microsoft Office, SPSS) and an LCD display with ClickShare.
Large format printer, DVD copying and printing station, A3 flatbed scanners, cameras / lenses, 2 x 15" Apple MacBook Pro
The classrooms can be used 24 hours via codecard access.
Students of the following programs have access to the rooms:
- Marketing Communication & Advertising
- Media Management and Psychology of Advertising
- Market research and Consumer Psychology
- Master Corporate Communication Management
- Master Creative Communication and Brand Management
At the time when courses or projects are taking place, rooms are closed to other users.
Other equipment (large format printer, DIN A3 scanner) can be used after consultation with the studio staff.
Private use of the equipment is not permitted.
- Wacom graphics tablet for use in the classrooms
- Memory card reader (for Compact Flash, IBM Microdrive, SC, MMC, Memory Stick, SmartMedia storage media) for use in the medialab
- External DVD drive Apple Superdrive for use in the classrooms
- Remote control for presentations (Logitech Cordless 2.4 GHz Presenter)
For participants of the course "Photography":
- Digital SLR Nikon D7200 (Lenses: 18-70 mm and 70-300 mm, external flash)
- Digital SLR Nikon D7000 (Lenses: AF-S DX 18-105mm, wide angle 12-24mm 1: 4G, high-aperture normal lens 50mm 1: 1.4D, external flash)
- Nikon 1 V3 system camera (Lenses: NIKKOR VR 10-30mm, NIKKOR VR 6.7-13mm)
Prof. Dr. Elke Theobald