This could be your reaction after spending a semester at one of our partner universities abroad. Most of our students are enthusiastic and full of valuable experiences when they come back from their stay abroad.
Why studying abroad?
- We have lots of partner universities - about 90 in more than 35 countries.
- Most of our partners are - as our Business School at Pforzheim University - AACSB-akkreditiert and thus meet the highest international standards.
- Living abroad ist very helpful for your personal development and your further career.
- Studying abroad helps you to gain intercultural competencies and to improve your language skills.
- And you will meet new people and maybe make friends for life and have the time of your life!
"Due to my study program most of my lectures were in English, which improved my language skills significantly. These high-quality lectures, papers and presentations prepared me perfectly for my semester abroad and for my internship in an international company."
Hannah, International Business, one semester at Corvinius University in Budapest