„Spending my semester abroad in Japan was one of the best decisions for my studies. This was an important step for my personal development, I was able to broaden my horizons - and it was also very yummy!"
Phil, Ressource Efficiency Management, one semester at Kansai University, Japan
"Studying in the land of endless nature, friendliness, field hockey, maple syrup and Tim Hortons - a wonderful experience!"
Leonhard, Human Resource Management, one semester abroad at Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), Canada
"We were able to get to know Slovenia as an incredibly hospitable and beautiful country. Especially the manageable size allows for many weekend trips to neighboring countries - ideally in the company of other internationals."
Irina and Theresa, Media Management and Psychology of Advertising, one semester abroad at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
This could be your reaction after spending a semester at one of our partner universities abroad. Most of our students are enthusiastic and full of valuable experiences when they come back from their stay abroad.
Why studying abroad?
- We have lots of partner universities - about 90 in more than 35 countries.
- Most of our partners are - as our Business School at Pforzheim University - AACSB-akkreditiert and thus meet the highest international standards.
- Living abroad ist very helpful for your personal development and your further career.
- Studying abroad helps you to gain intercultural competencies and to improve your language skills.
- And you will meet new people and maybe make friends for life and have the time of your life!