MBA International Management
We provide the academic and professional edge that will equip you with distinct competitive advantages for the business of tomorrow. International, generalist and profound classical management foundations are integrated with the most relevant future topics: Innovation Management, Sustainability and Globalization.
Get ready with us for the business of tomorrow!
Master's Info Session
Date: April 4, 2017 at 5.15 pm
Location: Business School Pforzheim, Tiefenbronnerstr. 65, 75175 Pforzheim
Details: Info Session Business School Pforzheim
Would you like to inform yourself about a Master's program at Business School Pforzheim? Meet with representatives of each Master's program. Please sign up with a short email to master(at)hs-pforzheim(dot)de.
At a Glance
- Full-time MBA
- 21 months (with no prior business knowledge) OR 16 months short-track for business graduates
- Course Language: English
- Combination of General Management Education and Specialization in "Innovation Management" and "Sustainable Globalization"
- Electives in Consulting, Marketing, and Finance & Accounting
- Small class size (max. 25) and cross-cultural atmosphere
- Integrated German classes for internationals
- Company Experience through Guest Talks, Company Visits and On-Campus Events
- Cooperation with firms like Bosch, Daimler, Mahle, Siemens and others
- Strong focus on management skills
- Undergraduate degree
- GMAT (min. score 550) or equivalent GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Two years of full-time work experience after first university degree
- Motivation letter and essay on extra-curricular activities (one page each)
- Successful interview (personal or via Skype)
- Winter Semester: September 2016 (for undergraduates without a business background)
- Summer Semester : March 2017 (for business undergraduates only)
Euro 3,000 tuition fee per Semester (+ Euro 148 Registration fee)
We do not charge an application fee.
We follow a policy of rolling application and admission throughout the year. Early applications are encouraged.
- June 15 (if visa needed) or July 31 (if no visa needed) – for September entry
- December 15 (if visa needed) or January 31 (if no visa needed) – for March entry (Business graduates only)