MBA International Management
In the MBA International Management, we integrate international and generalist classical management foundations with the most relevant future topics: Innovation Management and Sustainable Globalization.
At a Glance
- Full-time MBA
- 21 months (with no prior business knowledge) OR 16 months short-track for business graduates
- Course Language: English
- Combination of General Management Education and Specialization in "Innovation Management" and "Sustainable Globalization"
- Electives in Consulting, Marketing, and Finance & Accounting
- Small class size (max. 25) and cross-cultural atmosphere
- Integrated German classes for internationals
- Company Experience through Guest Talks, Company Visits and On-Campus Events
- Cooperation with firms like Bosch, Daimler, Mahle, Siemens and others
- Strong focus on management skills
- Winter Semester: September 2016 (for undergraduates without a business background)
- Summer Semester : March 2017 (for business undergraduates only)
Euro 3.300 per semester from winter semester 2018 (+ Euro 158 Registration fee)
We do not charge an application fee.
We follow a policy of rolling application and admission throughout the year. Early applications are encouraged.
- June 15 (if visa needed) or July 31 (if no visa needed) – for September entry
- December 15 (if visa needed) or January 31 (if no visa needed) – for March entry (Business graduates only)