Our international MBA program integrates generalist management education with most relevant future topics: Innovation Management, Sustainability Management and Digital Transformation.
Benefit from the following advantages:
· Various electives offered in Marketing, Finance & Accounting, and Consulting.
· Small class-size (max. 25 students)
· Cross-cultural atmosphere in class
· Distinct focus on management soft skills
· Strong linkages to companies and alumni network
· Good value for money at a public university
· German language classes integrated
· Personal mentoring by our experienced faculty members
· International guest lecturers
- Full-time MBA
- 21 months (with no prior business knowledge) OR 16 months short-track for business graduates
- Course Language: English
- Combination of General Management Education and Specialization in "Innovation Management", "Sustainable Globalization" and "Digital Transformation"
- Electives in Consulting, Marketing, and Finance & Accounting
- Small class size (max. 25) and cross-cultural atmosphere
- Integrated German classes for internationals
- Company Experience through Guest Talks, Company Visits and On-Campus Events
- Cooperation with firms like Bosch, Daimler, Mahle, Siemens and others
- Strong focus on management skills
- Winter Semester: September 2021 (for undergraduates without a business background)
- Summer Semester : March 2022 (for business undergraduates only)
Euro 3.950 per Semester (from winter intake 2021)
+ Euro 161 registration fee / Euro 181 for the first Semester including student ID
We do not charge an application fee.
We follow a policy of rolling application and admission throughout the year. Early applications are encouraged.
- June 15 (if visa needed) or July 31 (if no visa needed) – for September entry
- December 15 (if visa needed) or January 31 (if no visa needed) – for March entry (Business graduates only)
“The stakeholder management, organization, and analytical thinking is something that I best-got trained at Hochschule Pforzheim and I use it almost daily in my work or personal life. A big thanks to all the professors and the MBA team to make me what I am today! :)”
“A wonderful, enriching and fulfilling experience. I got to interact with an international crowd, learn from industry leaders and gain practical experience via working student positions and company projects.”
“Great mix of rigorous studies and support for individual growth.”
“The cultural diversity is amazing as it helps a lot to understand different approaches and perspectives. Professors are extremely helpful and approachable. By far have the best memories while studying here.”