Professional training for IT specialists and executive staff
Our Master's program “Information Systems” enhances the competency of prospective IT professionals and executives in the following fields:
- Evaluation, selection, development and use of Information Systems within a company
- Development, evaluation and selection of architectures in business and engineering applications
- Technology of IT-Systems
- Management techniques at the operative and strategic levels in national and international environments
Main educational objective is to enhance your professional capability as IT Project Manager.
Relevant professional fields are:
- Project Manager in the field of Business Computing
- Project Manager in the field of Computer Engineering
- IT Consultant
- Information Manager
On the basis of integrated General Management tranings, you will be well prepared for excecutive positions in your future career.
Expert knowledge and interdisciplinary coherences
The study program Information Systems combines specialized knowledge of Business Computing, Applied Computer Science and Computer Engineering.
New technological developments and specialized IT topics are presented by professors of diverse disciplines. Learn more about the latest technological trends and market developments in the field of Information Systems.