The Pforzheim Congress Centre lies in the middle of the ‚Gold Town‘, 800 metres from the main train station (EC/IC).
You can reach the CCP by car over the A8 (Karlsruhe-Munich). Take the Pforzheim East junction (if coming from Munich/Stuttgart) or Pforzheim West (if coming from Karlsruhe). The journey time to Stuttgart Airport over the A8 takes approximately half an hour.
The following car parks are in the direct vicinity of the CCP
- The theatre – underground car park (Waisenhausplatz 5, 244 spaces)
- The underground car park at the Park Hotel (Deimlingstraße 36, 155 spaces) and
- The underground car park at the Market Square (Deimlingstraße 6, 375 spaces, entrance and exit in Zerrennerstraße and Zehnthofstraße)
The following car parks are within 400-500 metres of the event venue
- The car park at the Alfons Kern School (entrance/exit: Theaterstraße 20, 80 spaces)
- The Schober central car park (Zerrennerstraße 20, 395 spaces)
- The VolksbankHaus car park(Zerrennerstraße 28, 285 spaces) and
- The Post/Cineplex Cinema car park (Zerrennerstraße 31, 62 spaces)
There is further parking available at the station and at Turnplatz, both are approximately 700 metres away from the CCP.
Overnight accommodation can be found on the City of Pforzheim website